Annual Enrolment Reports
The UBC Annual Enrolment Reports provide detailed information about incoming and enrolled students system-wide and at the Okanagan and Vancouver campuses.
UBC’s enrolment objectives are to:
- meet the Government’s targets for domestic undergraduate and graduate FTEs,
- increase the enrolment of Indigenous students,
- provide access for other historically underrepresented populations,
- attract the “best and the brightest” students to UBC,
- enrol a strong contingent of domestic students from British Columbia and attract students from elsewhere in Canada, and
- achieve a diverse international student body.