Explore relevant resources and external links including: BCHEADset, Student Transitions Project (STP), and more.
The Research Universities of British Columbia have joined together to produce publicly-available data sets in excel format.
Links to the or Ministry of Advanced Education & Skills Training web site containing information about the STP, which connects student data from K-12 and post-secondary institutions across BC.
Links to the STP data and pivot tables.
Under the leadership of the Academic Affairs Committee, the Data Exchange group helps develop and enhance the distinctive mission of the U15 and its advocacy objectives, through the formal and informal exchange of data sets and information. The Data Exchange helps develop and enhance the distinctive mission of the U15 and its advocacy objectives, through the formal and informal exchange of data sets and information. The Data Exchange creates and maintains the resources necessary to construct inter-institutional and inter-jurisdictional comparisons to support local and collective, and internal and external policy decisions. Only authorized users can view the data. Contact PAIR for more information.
The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world.
External Links & Resources
- American Educational Researchers Association (AERA)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Ministry of Advanced Education & Skills Training
- Canadian Institutional Research and Planning Association (CIRPA)
- Pacific Northwest Association for Institutional Research & Planning (PNAIRP)
- Quality Assurance in Education in Canada
- The Research Universities’ Council of British Columbia (RUCBC)
- Universities Canada: Quality Assurance Principles
- Universities Canada – Facts and stats