What is Institutional Research?
Institutional Research includes a range of objective and systematic research activities that provide information about an institution and its activities, including its students, faculty, staff, programs, management, and operations.
The findings of institutional research are used by leaders in both academic and administrative roles to inform campus decision making and planning.
- Service: We work to develop solutions that exceed expectations.
- Quality: We are committed to providing timely, credible, and consistent results.
- Integrity: We are honest, reliable and respectful in our interactions with others.
- Collaboration: We believe in the strength of working together and building partnerships.
The Planning and Institutional Research Office is comprised of four units:
- Okanagan Planning and Institutional Research office (OPAIR)
- Vancouver Planning and Institutional Research office (VPAIR)
- Student Experience of Instruction office (SEI)
- Student Experience Evaluation and Research office (SEER)
What we do
View a list of services offered by the PAIR team.
Meet our team and find our offices.
View the latest announcements from the PAIR team.